For any of you fellas holding out hope that Natalie Gulbis’ engagement wouldn’t last, you’re out of luck. She tied the knot on Monday with Josh Rodarmel, a former Yale quarterback and current owner of athletic wristbands maker Power Balance.
The ceremony took place on a beach in California.
Best Day Ever
Mr &Mrs. pic.twitter.com/vx9gVAba8J
— Natalie Gulbis (@natalie_gulbis) December 24, 2013
The couple became engaged in July, not long after Gulbis battled a bout with malaria. But with that and a wedding now behind her, the 30-year-old looks to climb up from No. 110 in the world rankings and add to her four career professional wins (one on the LPGA Tour).
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Back9’s 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
– Best Golf Photos of 2013
– Most Memorable Moments of 2013
– The Best Golf Selfies of 2013
– 13 Best Viral Golf Videos of 2013
– The Year of Rory McIlroy in Commercials
– Top 13 Golfers of 2013
– 13 Best Golf GIFs of 2013
– Notable Deaths In Golf In 2013
– Golf’s 13 Craziest Moments of 2013
– 13 Best Golf Shots of 2013
– 5 Best Hole-In-One Videos of 2013
– Extreme Weather 2013
– Golfstradamaus: 2014 Year in Review