Mount Kilimanjaro is the world’s tallest walkable mountain, standing at 19,336 feet high. It typically takes seven to 10 days to climb, making it quite the trek to reach the peak.
Once you do, though, it’s an incredible view — and the perfect tee box.
One man made the journey up the mountain with a golf club in hand, and upon arriving at the top, he hit the longest shot of his life.
Here’s the video:
More Hot Links:
– The 9: Tiger And Phil Lead Ryder Cup Task Force & More
– PGA Wants To Grow Digitally To Attract Millennials
– The Fringe: Bermuda Hosts Grand Slam, Poulter’s Son a Natural & More
– Keegan Bradley: ‘I Always Feel Like I Have Something to Prove’
– Paula Creamer Visits Troops, Plays ‘World’s Most Dangerous Golf Course’
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Golf Treasures: Giant Ryder Cup Ball Painted By Luke Donald