The San Diego Chargers defeated the Cincinnati Bengals during the AFC Wild Card game on Sunday, and Phil Mickelson was there to witness the action.
Lefty outside Chargers locker room pic.twitter.com/LyZk4XTlrd
— Gregg Doyel (@GreggDoyelCBS) January 5, 2014
— Nathan Berkley (@nberk10) January 5, 2014
(h/t to CBS’ @GreggDoyelCBS)
Mickelson has been a long-time San Diego sports fan, even once considering an owner’s share in the San Diego Padres. There’s no doubt of his NFL fandom, of course, having traveled to the chilly and rainy Cincinnati area despite Winter Storm Ion.
And if the Chargers ever need a backup quarterback, Mickelson isn’t too shabby flinging the pigskin either:
Related Link: Phil Mickelson Can School You Lefty or Righty
Other Hot Links:
– TV Preview: Back9Network Original Programming
– Top 25: PGA Golfers From Best Football Colleges
– Jason Dufner Puts Wife Amanda Before Auburn Football
– Loudmouth Brings Golf and Football Together
– Dufner Gets Own Auburn Street
– Did Tiger Woods Give Jason Dufner a Stanford-Red Car?