According to a report on USA Today, the three PGA Tour stars have teamed up with the Florida-based brewer The Brew Pub to create GolfBeer Brewing, a company that will feature a new beer inspired by each player.
The three beers will include Keegan Bradley’s New England Style Lager, G-Mac’s Celtic Style Pale Ale, and Freddie Jacobson’s Scandinavian Style Blond Ale. Each will have an alcohol by volume between 4.5 and 5 percent, making them very drinkable for a wide range of beer lovers.
“We feel like the golf market is a huge beer market and especially young golfers are the next big craft beer market,” McDowell told USA Today. “We think if we can make a refreshing, approachable craft beer that is synonymous with PGA Tour players like ourselves that golfers can relate to, we certainly feel there is potential for the market to become so much more educated about craft beer.”
GolfBeer Brewing is will be first offered at Florida country clubs and restaurants beginning in late October. Distribution to grocery stores and ultimately liquor stores could happen as soon as December 2014.
Chicagoduffer.com brings you the latest in golf equipment, pro golf news and commentary about the golf lifestyle.
Other Hot Links:
– Keegan Bradley Shows Off Latest Jordan Golf Shoes
– Keegan Bradley Stamps “Baba Booey” On His Wedges
– Rare Air: Keegan Bradley 1st Official Jordan Brand Golfer
– Keegan Bradley Emulates Kramer, Whales Beware!
– Keegan Bradley on Howard Stern Wrap-Up Show
– Golf-Inspired Beer Gaining Popularity
– 99-Pack Of Beer Is Real And It Looks Fantastic
– Justin Timberlake Surprises Fan With Mini Golf, Beer And Nachos