Golf can be an expensive sport. From clubs to greens fees, it doesn’t always come cheap. It’s not every day that you’re given the opportunity to play a round for free, so sometimes you have to make your own luck.
Related Link: The Unbelievably True Story of ‘The Perfect 18’
For one group of guys, $12 for a round of mini golf was far too much. So, they took action and made their own golf course … sort of. Warning: there is some foul language, but the video is absolutely hilarious.
These guys found every spot possible to attempt (and make) putts. We don’t recommend that you putt a ball across a street (even if you have a “walk” signal), so don’t try it at home.
Hopefully we’ll see a second edition of “Public Mini Golf,” because the first one may have started a new golf trend.
Other Hot Links:
– Helicopter Ball Drop Yields Two Holes-In-One
– Warning: Golf Carts Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
– The Fringe: Poulter Asleep On his Feet & Kuchar’s New Deal
– Derek Jeter Gets New Set of Clubs, Custom Bag from PGA
– Ian Poulter is Giving Away His Ford GT… Seriously
– U.S. Open Ticket Prices Plummet From 2013