Tiger Woods is reportedly hoping to return to competitive golf at the 2014 Open Championship in July, according to an article appearing on the Golf Channel website.
According to the report, Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg, has stated that his star client has had “zero setbacks” during his recovery period and suspects Woods to return “sometime in the summer.” An unnamed source in the report suggests the July 2014 time frame of a return to coincide with the year’s third major championship.
Stay tuned for updates on this story as they become available.
Photo Gallery: Tiger Woods’ Major Victories
Related Link: Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
Other Tiger Woods Links:
– Photos: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn
– Photos: Tiger Woods Fans
– Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
– Tiger Woods Has No Love for Dufner’s Auburn Tigers
– Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
– Rory McIlroy Edges Tiger Woods in Match at Mission Hills
– Tiger Woods Hits Golf Ball from Asia into Europe
– Did Sergio Garcia Learn His Lesson from Tiger Woods Comments?
– Lindsey Vonn: Tiger Woods is ‘Dorky-Goofy’