Just a regular old Friday for Tiger Woods at Trump National Doral.
He started the day by finishing up his first round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship: bogey, par, bogey, double-bogey, three birdies, another bogey. Then he kicked off his second round starting at No. 10 with two birdies at his first two holes, only to be followed by four more bogies before making the turn.
Woods added a fifth bogey at No. 3, but was finally given reason to smile on the par-3 fourth hole. He sank a 91-foot birdie putt:
And to think, this was Woods’ reaction after his tee shot on No. 4:
With a little momentum, he carded another birdie at No. 5, and recorded four straight pars to leave him 1-over par for the round and 5-over overall heading into the weekend.
Other Hot Links:
– Beach Volleyball Star Misty May-Treanor Pregnant & Golfing
– The Fringe: Poulter Chives On & Tiger Fan-atics
– Wild & Wacky 1st Round: Stenson’s Shank, Rumford’s Sextuple
– ColdFusion Gives Golfers Reason to Freeze Their Balls
– Weather Delay at Doral Means Players Take to Social Media