Bear Grylls is considered to be one of the most daring and adventurous human beings on the planet. If you haven’t seen his show “Man Vs. Wild” on Discovery Channel, it’s all about Grylls going on insane journeys to the world’s most dangerous places where he attempts to survive on his own.
Although the golf course isn’t nearly as scary as some of the places he visits, the first tee box can still be terrifying. You know what I’m talking about.
In this video, (not) Bear Grylls treks through a golf course where he comes across dangerous hazards such as “sand ravines” and wild golf ball-eating birds. How he overcomes this daunting task is truly a mystery.
Not gonna lie, this guy Elliot Loney does a top-notch Bear Grylls impression. He’s even got the jingle down to a T.
To see the real Bear Grylls on a golf course, check out this video:
Related Link: Golfers Save Driver From Car Submerged In Water Hazard
Other Hot Links:
– The Drinking Jacket Will Hold Your Booze, Keep You Warm & More
– Google’s Driverless Car Prototype Is Here
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Nexbelt
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 8 Sergio Garcia
– The Turn: USGA Celebrates 120th Year
– At $1.8M, Hunter Mahan’s SoCal Golf Course House Is A Bargain
– Sunday Drive: 1989 Lamborghini SUV & The Coolest Lambo Products
– Video: Golf Cart Drifting On Frozen Pond Is A Great Success
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Bushnell NEO XS GPS Rangefinder
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Golf Shoes